It’s that time of the year again. When your house will look like a dazzling beauty full of lights and a new colour. Yes, I’m talking about the most awaited festival o the year i.e. Diwali. Diwali has its charm as even before the festival started, everyone started cleaning their house, buying clothes, making sweets and many more. Being the most lovable and biggest festival of Hindu dharma, Diwali is a really exciting time for almost all Indians.
Well, women are used to be exceptionally busy before Diwali as they have to run to clean their house, to buy some stuff etc. While taking care of everything women like me need some hacks which will help them a lot with Diwali cleaning.
Pre-Diwali Cleaning Things:
One of the best times to start Diwali cleaning is one week before the festival starts. Take one room of the home to clean it first then, jump on the next one as it will you t do everything systematically. So, before wearing your seat belt just make sure to gather the following supplies.
- Talcum powder
- Aluminum foil
- Baking soda
- White vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Butter Knife
- Scrubs, brushes, cloth wipes
- Garbage bags
- Microfiber cloth (for glass)
- Fabric softener
So, to make you relief and ease your stress, I’m here with some cool hacks which will help you a lot to make your home new.
- White Vinegar is good for Glass: Glass cleaning is very important as this is one of the things which every guest of yours notices. So, to clean the window one must clean window glasses by white vinegar. Take white vinegar in a bottle and spray it over the window and leaf it for a minute. Then, simply take a piece of cloth and clean it properly. Make sure to clean the vinegar properly so it doesn’t make any stain.
- Lemon Juice is good for Microwave: Lemon is known for its acidic property which is used for various purposes. If you want to bake and cook some snack in your microwave then, you should clean it as well. Take a lemon and squeeze it a cup of water. Now, put the mixture to boil at the highest temperature for 10 minutes at least. The moisture will settle evenly inside your microwave. Use a cloth or tissue to wipe out all the dust from the microwave.
- Pillowcase is good for Ceiling Fans: Nowadays, we can witness AC at the home but, ceiling fan still plays the most important role. To clean it, you just need a pillowcase. Pillowcase sounds strange? But, it is good to clean fan blades. Just put pillowcase onto the blade and clean it properly. All the dirt will be collected on the case which you can remove out easily.
- Butter Knife is good for vents:Yes, just take a butter knife and let it wrap in a soft cloth piece. Now, simply use it to clean the vents of windows or air-conditioners.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon is good for hard-water stains: Hard water leaves pasty stains on surfaces, which is hard to clean. The most ideal approach to dispose of hard water stains from taps, utensils, basins and many more is apple juice vinegar and lemon. Leave it for 15 minutes, and wipe the surface clean. Whenever required, you may even flush it with water.
- Toothpaste is good for brass or silver metal cleaning: Toothpaste not only clean your teeth but also make shine brass or silver metals. Apply white toothpaste on metal without using water and rub a little and then wash it. Metal will shine as new.
- Heating Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide is good for cleaning tile parts: Washroom tiles and tiles in the kitchen are the stuff and hard to clean. In the wake of Diwali, cleaning kitchen tiles will be a troublesome undertaking. The grout between the tiles frequently gathers grime, oil, and a wide range of clingy things that get stopped so profound they are practically difficult to dispose of. Take an old toothbrush or a cleaning brush, plunge it in, and scour at the lines between your tiles. The grout will clear up in a matter of moments!
- Soda and Dish Soap is good for Bathroom Fittings: Those excellent white marble or earthenware washroom fittings in your home gather more soil and germs than you can envision. For washbasin, sprinkle some preparing soft drink on the washbasin, take a drop of dish wash on the scour, and after that clean the surfaces clean.
You will be astounded to see the difficult stains give path with almost no exertion.
- Change Linens and Drapes: Window cover is not the case of cleaning it frequently. We only seek for a special occasion to do it so. So, change the drapes along with making sure to change bedsheets, bed-blankets, pillowcases, pad spreads, napkins and kitchen towels. You should utilize a stain remover and a cleanser during and in the wake of washing to keep the texture delicate and smelling charming.
- Clean the Mattresses: Sleeping cushions likewise need a decent cleaning every so often. You may vacuum it to dispose of residue over it, yet just vacuuming may not be the arrangement. Along these lines, this Diwali, clean your beddings with preparing pop and vinegar. Take vinegar in a shower jug and splash it everywhere throughout the bedding. At that point, sprinkle some preparing soft drink all finished and leave it for a few hours. At that point, either forget about it cautiously or vacuum it. This hack likewise disposes of residue parasites and scents.
- Aluminum Foil is good for cleaning silver:Aluminum Foil is good for cleaning silver: Silver utensil or pieces with time starts looking dull but, this Diwali use aluminum foil along with baking soda and salt polish and give it the shine back. In the pan place sheet and add water by adding baking soda and salt. As the water starts to boil add silver pieces. The water should cover the piece completely. Let it soak into the water for a few minutes and then, remove to clean it properly.
So, Women out these all are the cool Diwali cleaning hacks which you can give a try and thank me later. You can also read out DIY for Diwali and add more bling to your home.