Himalaya Hand Sanitizer
After becoming mom, I became more conscious about cleanness & hygiene. I use to wash hand so many times before holding my baby . Each time I work in kitchen , go washroom or dump anything in dustbin . I developed this habit in daughter who is now 7 year old. Safe and hygienic hands means less disease . She take Hand sanitizer in school and use before eating lunch and she is very fond of Himalayas hand wash specially green apple actually she love its fruity smell.
Himalaya Hand sanitizer claims the first of its kind, Himalaya’s Pure Hands is an effective, herbal, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
- Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands.
- Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect.
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases.
Directions for use:
Squeeze approximately 0.5 ml (coin-sized drop) of the gel on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry. No water is required after use.
Himalaya Pure Hands santizer is absolutely safe for regular use. It contains moisturizers that prevent skin irritation and dryness. The product has been clinically tested, and its safety and efficacy is proven.
The variants available in Himalaya Pure Hands sanitizer are Green Apple, Strawberry, Litchi, Orange and the one with Lemon Fragrance .The product is also available in 50ml, 100ml & 250ml capacity
Price: 90/- INR for 100ml
This has a soft gel like texture and looks transparent.
This makes it very easy to use and spread easily. Himalaya Herbals Pure
Hand Sanitizer is available in a transparent plastic bottle that has a green
flip cap. This shuts very well to avoid any leakage and makes it travel friendly.
No water is required after use. PureHands is absolutely safe for regular use. It contains moisturizers that prevent skin irritation and dryness.
There are five variant of hand sanitizer
Green apple hand sanitizer
Green apple hand sanitizer is green in colour. It is my daughter’s favourite hand sanitizer. It has fruity smell of green apple.
Strawberry hand sanitizer
It is dark pink in colour. It has light fruity strawberry smell.
Orange hand santizer
It is in Orange in colour. It has citrus flavour smell. It is little stronger in smell but love it. Take away all strong smell like garlic and other bad odours.
Lemon hand santizer
It is in transparent in colour with little smell of lemon.
Litchi hand santizer
It is light pink in colour. It smell is light and sweet smell
I rate the product 5/5 and definitely going to purchase in future as well.