Sun is shining hard and sucking all energy from the body. Whats required most is a cool beverage in summer. Usually, we avoid to eat much but want to quench the thirst with something refreshing.
Let me give you some relief from the summer heat with these refreshing mocktails. Even you can serve your guest and make them aghast on them. I am sharing the best of summer mocktails, juices and punches which are made of seasonal juicy fruits and it takes hardly 5-10 minutes to make.
Red Summer Slush
1/2 cup mango
1/2 cup watermelon(deseeded)
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 chilled water
1. Blend all ingredient together except ice
2. In a glass pour crushed ice and add the mixture
3. Served it chilled
1/2 orange juice
1. Make mango puree , if you think mango is tangy then add 1 tbsp sugar and add 1/2 cup water, blend it
2. Pour ice in glass and then mango pulp
3. Invert the spoon in glass and over the spoon pour slowly orange juice that make two separate layer without mixing
4. Add some spirit on top and served chilled
Mid Summer Dream
1/2 cup chopped kiwi ,Mango
1/2 cup Pineapple juice
1/2 cup Orange juice
1. In a glass pour some crushed ice then orange juice
2. Then invert the spoon in glass slowly pour pineapple juice
3. Add crushed ice
4. Add chopped fruits
5. Add soda or spirit
Here you go with most refreshing beverages
1. In a glass pour crushed ice
2. Add 2bsp of roohfza
3. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice in it
4. Add pinch of black salt
5. Add spirit or soda
Rose Mango punch
Rose delight(shared recipe above)
1. In a glass add ice crushed
2. Add mango pulp in it.
3. Pour Rose Delight in the glass.
Ice Tea MocktailIngredients
1″ pcs ginger wash & thinly sliced
1/4 cup sugar
11/4 cup water
2 tea bags
8-10 mint leaves
1 cup soda 2 tsp lemon juice
2 tbsp mango juice 1 cup crushed ice
1. Boil ginger slices, sugar & water.
2. Simmer for 5 min.
3. Dip the tea bags, remove from fire. leave for 2 minutes for the tea to brew well.
4. Strain & keep black ginger tea aside. add mint leaves to ginger tea.
5. Cool the tea. add mango juice & lemon juice,mix well
6. Put ice in a glass. pour the drink on ice
Phalse – 250 grams (1.5 cup)
Sugar – less than 1/2 cup
Black salt – 1/2 tsp
1.Wash phalse properly
2.in a mixing jar add phalsa and sugar ,blend them.
3.Now add cold water and black salt into it.
4. stain the phalsa juice to separated from the seeds .
Phalsa juice is ready.
Aam Ka Panna
1 big Green Mango
2 teaspoon Roasted cumin seed
1 tablespoon Kala namak (Black salt)
3 tablespoon Sugar
A handful of Fresh Mint leaves
1.Wash and clean mangoes.
2.Roast raw mangoes and some people boil raw mangoes(do as you like it)
3.Once coll , peel the skin of mangoes
4.Scoop out the mango pulp in a mixer jar
5.Add all the spices to the pulp and add chopped mint leaves in it
6.Blend until smooth.
7.Panna is on a thick side. Add water to dilute and adjust seasonings.
8. Add ice and enjoy it chilled