A very pleasant way to spend part of the morning or afternoon is to take the children to ride a tricycle. So they have a great time and improve their physical shape. Of course, you have to stay close to them to prevent scares. Young children have an urgent need to be moving almost all day. And it is very good that they do it: this way they release energies, eliminate tensions, exercise their muscles and strengthen their bones.
For all this you should try to take a break every day to take a walk with your child, take him to the swings, let him splash in the bathtub and encourage him to ride a tricycle (for the little ones there are models that are strollers transformable in tricycle, with push bar that is removed when the child already knows how to pedal and drive it alone. Toys also help in child development.
When Riding a Tricycle They Gain Strength, Stability:
It is also very healthy to be fond of pedaling on your tricycle for the moment you will feel safer in it than on a bicycle, even if it has wheels, not only for the fun that will be but for the multiple benefits that this report “sport”:
- When pedaling children strengthen the heart and legs.
- They improve your sense of balance. They train the coordination of the movements of their arms and legs, as well as the attention capacity and reflexes.
- When they check that they do not need an adult to drive their vehicle, they gain confidence in themselves.
- Going several meters independently gives them a new conception of space and time.
- Mounted on their tricycle they find a new way of playing and interacting with other children.
After having a good time riding a tricycle, your son will come home more tired, you will not need to jump on the couch or run around the corridor, something you will appreciate very much.
Precautionary Measures If Riding a Tricycle:
Now, so that your pedaling sessions run smoothly, in addition to buying a good tricycle, take it to an area that is closed to traffic and be smooth and flat. It is also essential that even if your child drives his tricycle perfectly, do not separate much from his side, lest he starts pedaling, lose sight of you and gets lost. And if you are lucky enough to live in a chalet, do not forget to prevent access to the street, the stairs, and the pool. With small children, and even more “motorized”, any precaution is little to avoid scares.
The Tricycle Must Meet These Characteristics:
The tricycles of today look quite similar to those of a few years ago, but their characteristics are very different. Before buying one for your child, make sure you meet these conditions to get insurance.
- It has rounded edges, instead of angles.
- It is decorated with non-toxic paint.
- It is mainly plastic and the metal areas with which the child can be damaged and the screws are coated.
- It has wide wheels, for greater stability.
On my son’s birthday I bought happiness at home, U / GO Ducati tricycle. That meet my expectation,
I can clearly see how happy my son is with his new Tricycle which keep him going with security belt on.
Let me introduce you to U-GO: the versatile Tricycle Features by the Chicco brand.
- The Chicco brand offers quality and durability versatile tricycle
- Ideal for small children
- Friendly and fun design
- Small pedal vehicle with 3 wheels for the little ones
- Comfortable seat
The versatile U / GO Ducati tricycle has an exceptional quality, since its central structure is made of metal and adapts to the child’s growth thanks to its 2 modes of use:
- Push’n’Go, where dad’s/ Elders can guide their children thanks to the handle located in the back. It is adjustable in height and has great strength.
- Free pedaling- With this mode, children can freely steer the tricycle on safe surfaces.
In addition, it has a safety belt on the seat and a small basket to carry your favorite objects with you. In online store you will find the best option to pamper the little cyclist of the home, with this beautiful Tricycle from the Chicco brand.