A woman’s body goes through many changes in her life. There are certain stages in their life where they have to take extra care of their body. Especially, during pregnancy and throughout mother the body goes through the most changes. These sudden changes may cause weakness and can affect health in a bad way. Multivitamins are best to cope up with these ill effects. Multivitamins are tablets that are a combination of various vitamins and minerals. In today’s lifestyle, most of the women are not concerned about what they eat or drink. This lead to a lack of consumption of important components which contain vitamins and minerals. Here, multivitamins are extremely helpful to fulfill those vitamins gaps.
What are the Ingredients a Multivitamin should have?
It is crucial to choose a multivitamin that fulfills all your requirements and have all the necessary ingredients that your body needs. Multivitamins can be taken on a regular basis by consultation of a doctor without any fear of side effects. To choose the right vitamin for your body, it is important to consider the ingredients of the products.
Here is the list of ingredients that you should consider having in your multivitamins:
- Vitamin D: Lack of vitamin D can cause loss of bone density, which leads to the breaking of bones very easily. Vitamin D helps in absorbing calcium which is very beneficial for the bones to grow stronger. Some natural sources of Vitamin D are Sun, egg yolk, cheese, okra, spinach, etc. Vitamin D helps in keeping the health of your liver, immune system, brain, etc.
- Magnesium: Lack of Magnesium can make you nauseous, sleepy, and weak. Magnesium helps in calming the nervous system, relieving stress, regulate sugar level in the blood, generate DNA, protein, and bones in the body.
- Calcium: Lack of Calcium in the body can cause frequent fatigue, insomnia, dizziness, slow working of the brain, etc. The best natural sources of calcium are cheese, tofu, yoghurt, beans, lentils, salmon, etc. Consumption of calcium helps in the proper functioning of heart, muscles, and nerves.
- Acticissus: Aticissus is extracted from Cissus quadrangularis, it is helpful in the healing of cracked bones early. It is used as a medical plant in many parts of the world. Acticissus helps in curing allergies, asthma, cancer, diabetes, malaria.
- CurcuWIN: Turmeric has always had positive health benefits. CurcuWIN helps in improving heart health, Healthy Inflammation. healthy inflammation, regulates healthy blood flow in the body, etc.
- Iron: Lack of iron in the body can cause fatigue, weakness, dull skin, headache, dizziness, etc. The best natural sources of iron are Cashews, green leafy vegetables, whole grains, beans, etc. Iron helps in improving the immune system, proper blood flow in the body, maintaining body temperature, etc.
What are the benefits of Multivitamins?
All the ingredients of multivitamins are beneficial for the body. Here are some benefits of consuming multivitamins for women:
- Since, women are always busy handling home, babies, and office all the time it is obvious that their energy drains quickly. Here, multivitamins help in reviving the drained energy.
- Consuming multivitamins helps in relieving stress, according to a study. It keeps your mood uplifted and the body full of energy.
- As women age, they see weakness in their bone’s density and even muscles get weaker. Which ultimately leads to easy breakage of bones. Multivitamins aid in improving bone and muscle’s health.
- Having a meal full of vitamins and nutrients is essential during pregnancy. Every food you consume during pregnancy, play an important role in maintaining your health. Multivitamins are effective when taken during pregnancy. They lower the risks of any defects at the time of child delivery.
- The deficiencies caused due to an insufficient and improper diet can be cured by taking multivitamins regularly. The major source of protein comes from eggs and fish, this may be a problem for vegetarians. Multivitamins help to get those nutrients.
- Multivitamins’ benefits are not just limited to physical health. Multivitamins help in the healthy development of the brain as well. It helps in keeping the brain active, focused, and clear.
- Eating junk and unhealthy food all the time can have a harmful effect on the heart. More consumption of oil can lead to an increase in cholesterol level. Multivitamins help in controlling the cholesterol level and keeping good health of the heart.
There are plenty of multivitamins available in the market for women, one of them is Truebasics’ Multivit Women. This multivitamin supplement is filled with the goodness of all the basic vitamins as well as natural components. Truebasics’ Multivit Women is developed by the experts of the industry after extensive research.
TrueBasics Multivit Women is unflavoured and vegetarian tablets for women which help them to improve their Bone, Joint Support, Energy, Immunity, Skin, and Stamina as multivitamins are one of the most consumed dietary supplements. Both to compensate for poor or low-nutrient diets, as well as to reinforce them when faced with large calorie expenses in intense workouts.
TrueBasics Multivit contains 23 essential Vitamins and minerals to support active lifestyle- Vitamin A ,Vitamin B1,Vitamin B2,Vitamin B3,Vitamin B5,Vitamin B6, Folic Acid(B9), Vitamin C,Vitamin D,Vitamin K,Vitamin E,Calcium,Phosphorous,Iron,Zinc,Molyndenum,Copper,Iodine,Chromium,Magnesium,Selenium,Biotin.
How to take
1 Tablet, Once a day after Breakfast.
After a 10% discount, 30 tablets are of Rs. 584/- and 90 tablets are of Rs.1528/-