The harsh reality of living in the Modern age is living in the polluted air. Air pollution has become the fact that we all must live with unfortunately we cannot avoid it nor stay away from it.
After all, for how much time we will lock ourselves in the home as well as in the workplace (Indoor). Not only this, but air pollution isn’t always restricted to air pollutants from outdoor. Even indoor is as awful as outdoor.
The most effective option to get rid of air pollution is to include proper nutrition in diet and to wear masks and to keep our home pollution free via natural home remedies.
The cause of air pollution is emissions from the vehicle, combustion of fossil fuel, Dust and Dirt, pollution from electronic items like Air conditioner, Refrigerators, etc. Some of the time, air pollution are also caused because of natural events like volcanic eruption, dust storm, etc. There are some ways in which we can control air pollution that it should not harm our bodies.
The very first question comes to our mind that does dieting helps to beat air pollution?
The answer is YES, diet does help you in beating air pollution. The safety measures starts in your kitchen itself. A well-balanced diet helps you to enhance your immunity and guards you to the limited extent of excessive air pollution.
Your eating regimen needs to be specifically rich in mineral, nutrients which help you to detox and element the unnecessary substance from your body.
The antioxidant present in food helps you to provide extra protection through it can control free radical harm, which indirectly leads to inflammation.
There are some particular foods and fruit you should include in your regimen like Vitamin C rich fruit such as lemon, orange, mausami, guava, etc. Not only Vitamin C but also antioxidant helps to beat pollution the best way to get antioxidant naturally is by eating pumpkin, sunflower seeds, almond, pine nuts, etc.
Another essential ingredient to have is Beta carotene, which is also called as powerhouse of vitamin, which we generally get from green leafy vegetables, yellow and orange food.
The food which will act as a superpower to allergies in pollution:
The food which helps to cure a cold and cough is called Bronchodilators like ginger, black pepper, tulsi, cloves, turmeric, green tea, black tea, black coffee, etc.
The natural supplements are way better than using different kinds of the supplement. You can also intake soaked almonds, figs, walnuts the first thing in the morning.
The hydration of the body also plays a significant role in fighting air pollution. To avoid issues like throat congestion via infection, you should do gargle with warm water or with black tea, which includes a little bit of salt in it.
The doctor also says that taking extreme steam won’t be very beneficial during heavy air pollution. If steam is taken regularly, it can cause dryness in the nasal. The oils like olive oil, fruit like avocado, which helps to increase the levels of Vitamin ‘E’ the body, are proven to help fight pollution.
Tomatoes are superfood when it comes to respiratory disorders because plants contain lycopene, which is known as an antioxidant to boost the immunity of the body, which indirectly helps to curb the effects of air pollution.
Tulsi, the gift of Mother Nature, which has more than 1000 medicinal properties. It is not only a natural supplement but also a cheaper and proven way to treat numerous medical conditions.
You can take tulsi in various ways, but you can also prepare a drink for yourself with tulsi, jaggery, and turmeric to sustain air pollution.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR HOME POLLUTION FREE:
Plants play the primary function in providing oxygen. They should be planted more, which will indirectly help to reduce air pollution.
The giant trees like peepal, neem, banyan help to control the pollution. Nevertheless, the indoor plant also helps when it comes to clean the indoor polluted air.
Below are some of the indoor plants that you should cultivate and plant in your home.
- ARECA PALM:Areca palm is known for filtering out harsh chemicals like acetone, ethylene, and howling, which is derived from. Products like detergents, wooden furniture, cosmetics, etc.
- PHILODENDRON:It helps to eliminate formaldehyde by purifying the air, which is caused because of building home furniture and construction materials. It acts as a long-time threat if the inhalation occurs regularly.
- RUBBER PLANT:The rubber plant is also known as sponge plant which absorbs harsh chemicals and cut it down into smaller chemical molecule. The plants act as a living supplement to breathe fresh oxygen.
- PEACE LILY:The most proven plant to curb air pollution is a peace lily plant. Researchers and studies show that it helps to reduce pollution by 60 %. The plant absorbs the dust from home. It is very beneficial to plant this plant in the humidity area, like the bathroom.
- DRACAENA:Plant-like dracaena is known for removing benzene, formaldehyde, and carbon dioxide, which causes all the health-related problems. It also helps in increasing the humidity of room temperature, which helps to cure and prevent respiratory disorder.
- ALOE-VERA:The most trusted natural solution to many remedies like skin allergies, sunburn is not only restricted to provide medicinal properties, but it also acts as a powerhouse of vitamins. The plant works natural purifier as it reduces toxins and chemicals like formaldehyde and benzene
Well, these are some general things which we can do especially those folks who are living in Delhi. As we know, the condition is getting worse day after day. So, be safe & live a healthy life.