Its always better to talk on the present. Now a days, it is becoming difficult to breathe not only outside but also inside home. Now you may ask why inside home? Most of us don’t realize that the air inside home is more polluted compared to the outside world.
Let me share few causes of Indoor Air Pollution :
1.The air inside your home may be polluted by lead (in house dust), formaldehyde, fire-retardants, radon, even volatile chemicals from fragrances used in cleaners.
2.The chemicals we use to kill household insects and fungal growth also causes air pollution if the room or the house is not ventilated properly after use. Some pollutants are trapped in the air.
3.Some arrive via a new mattress or furniture, carpet cleaners, or a coat of paint on the walls.
Indoor pollution is one of the leading causes of health issues in the India.
Allergens and irritants have become much more important in recent decades because we’re spending more time indoors than outdoors.
What can you do for Indoor air pollution?
Using Air purifier is a solution upto an extent, but it is not possible for everyone to buy air purifier. Also there are many places at home where we can’t use air purifiers like bathroom, cupboards, kitchen.Then what can we actually do?
A revolutionary product has arrived now as a great solution.. i.e.
“Vayu Natural Air Purifying Bag”
What is Vayu natural Air purifying bags ?
Vayu Natural purifying bag has activated charcoal which we also know with the name of carbon. It is odourless and highly absorbent. It helps in removing the toxins from the air.
Charcoal helps in purifying the toxins, both from air and water. Vayu natural Air purifying bag is the only advanced air purifying bags with 3 layer technology which gives maximum filtration from toxic gases present in the house.
Most commonly, bathrooms have that moisture smell. Even after using room freshener the smell still remains. Vayu bag absorbs excess moisture from the damp areas like bathrooms, stores etc. and by this the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria can be prevented. When I started using Vayu bag, I stoped using room freshener in bathroom or wardrobes.
Where you can use Vayu bag
Think of most smelly place or areas wherein pure and fresh air is needed like :
1.Shoe rack, our daily wearable cause a foul smell.To keep your shoes and shoes rack odour free and fresh you can use Breathefresh Vayu Natural purifying bag there.
2. Things which clean our house actually cause smell like mob cleaner, household cleaner and areas where they are stored.
3. Bathroom is the most moist place and mostly has a stinky smell of moisture. Vayu bag givesa feeling of freshness each time you use . It adsorbs extra humidity and makes the washroom fresh and with soothing aroma.4. Who don’t want to protect valuable things like camera,gadgets etc. from moisture which causes damage
5. Season change cloth packaging is great issue, I use to keep phenol balls but it leave a very strong smell. Vayu bag helps you to get away with smell and humidity issues.
6. Our refrigerators are always stuffed with so many eatables, to avoid the smell mixing, Breathefresh Vayu bag is the best option.
7. Bye bye to mold and mildew issues.
8. Vayu Bag also keeps your Travel Bags fresh
9.I am allergic to strong smell so this is the best option for Cars acting as Car Air purifier.10.Most of us can’t bear the smell of new paint, Furniture,this Vayu Bag is going to be your saviour for sure.
11. Storage places or close cupboard in kitchen, where you keep all the pulses or other spices has humidity as well. Vayu Bag is good to fight that odd smell.
Benefit of Vayu Bags
1. Pocket friendly
3. BPA free
4. Eco friendly
6.Can last upto 2 years when recharged regularly .
How to recharge?
Place the bag in direct sunlight once a month for 2 hours to recharge and use it for the fresh air.
Vayu Naturals Air Purifying Bags Advanced comes in a package of 250 grams with the package priced at 599 INR. It is available at Breathefresh.in or on Amazon as well.