Hello, friends! Christmas is just around the corner and the excitement reaches the sky. Who is not feeling festive in back to back festivals? I know everyone is so excited about the wonderful eve that comes once in a year.
You’ve been seeing Christmas decor all over the social media. People are posting a picture of them with decorating trees. And, I feel……….we are little behind from everyone. But, don’t worry! It’s not too late. Purchasing decor items from the store can be easy but, it will give extra burden to your pocket. Well, why not to try D.I.Y then? Making things by our own can double the fun of your festival as well as handmade things are full with love and feeling which you can also gift them to your loved ones.
Today, I am sharing some super-duper D.I.Y (do it yourself) Christmas decor ideas from the material available at your home so that you can also make your pocket happy in the gala time.
Well, I know you must be wondering about those things which can help you to make tiny Christmas decorative things. So, bulb, chocolates, paper cups, paper and many more you can use to make our own festive décor. Let’s see what I have created using these and how:
Christmas Wall Hanging
2. Apply glue in the end and make three stick like it.
4. Decorate it with golden ribbon rounding all the triangle frame.
5. Now we are going to make Santa. Take a red paper make a cone of it and staple it.
6. Now make two circles of 4 cm and 3cm pink circle
7. Turn the one white circle in half as shown in the picture and Now paste half folded circle on pink circle to make Santa face.
8. Then cut another white circle and paste on the pink circle
9. Cut long red strip and two square white shape paper and paste it on red strip to make Santa hands. Then paste the red strips on back side of Santa face and now place it on cone shape that makes Santa body as shown in the picture.
10. Draw eyes, mouth, and button of Santa
Light The Cup
Sweetness To Decore
Lets make fuse bulb in use of decoration that will add charm to your tree.
3. Sprinkle glitter on it. Cover it with glitter
Lets play with Paper –
2. Flip the paper over and fold the paper in half in one direction, then in the other. Open the paper flat.
3. Along the folds you made in step 2, make 2 1/2-inch cuts (or almost halfway to the center of the paper).
4. For each point, fold in the sides to meet the diagonal fold line, as shown.
5. Apply the glue stick on one of the triangular flaps and press the matching flap on top so that it lines up with the bottom. Repeat for each point.
6. Repeat the steps to make a second paper star. Tie a knot at the end of a length of string and place it inside a corner of one of the stars, as shown. Use a drop of tacky glue to secure it. Hold one star against the other to see where the two touch, then apply dabs of tacky glue to those spots. Press the stars together and let the glue dry before hanging the star.
your 3d star is ready
So, have you liked these Christmas decor? Don’t forget to comment and have a happy making! Merry Christmas!