The time is very crucial for me, you and us. Not just we but, our children also getting bored and feeling difficult to pass their time. They cannot meet their friends and go out to play, and in that situation, we need to keep them happy in the house itself. So, cooking is a perfect occasion for you to bond with your kids as they love to investigate diverse taste buds. Well, you might be thinking as it is dangerous to invite children in the kitchen but, why not to try cooking without fire?
Being a parent brings you cooking without fire plans for your children. Show your youngsters these basic fireless plans, and they won’t inconvenience you to set up another snack regularly, as they can do it free from any other person. Your kids’ current eating regimen example will strongly affect their well being for the remainder of their lives and especially in the lock down time. Youngsters require an assortment of supplement rich nourishment, for example, new leafy foods, entire grains, fish, meat, grains and vegetables and dairy items to help ideal development and improvement.
Cooking without fire plans is in like manner supportive when your child is crusading with his companions, partakes in opposition, or is in a situation where he can’t detail cooking without fire. The best part about these plans is to make your kid busy and learn new things as it is reliable, simple, and snappy and can be made as and when required. So, let’s try some fresh cooking without fire recipes and enjoy the time with your family as well.
5 Types Of Canapes
Microwave 12 canapes for 1 minutes.
Delhi Ki chaat
Boil white chaana
- In a bowl mix boil channa, salt , chat masala,red chilli.
- In a canapes add some channa stuffing , add 1 tsp curd and add tamarind chutney. Top it with some sev and add little pomegranate.
- Garnish with green coriander(optional)
sweet chilli sauce
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Add stuffing in canapes
1/2 cup Hung Curd
salt to according
1 tbsp Corn
1 tbsp Chopped Capsicum
- In a bowl add all ingredients.
- In canapes add stuffing.
1 tbsp Boil corn
1 tbsp chopped capsicum
According to Salt
1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- In a bowl add all ingredient except cheese.
- Add stuffing in canapes and sprinkle some cheese.
- Microwave it for 15 sec ,just to melt the cheese.
Syrup (chocolate or strawberry syrup)
- In canapes add custard.
- add some fruits on top
- Add some nuts on it
- Dazzle some syrup
- Sprinkle some choco Chips
CHOCOLATES are everyone favourite treat – what kid and what adult. No one can say no to chocolate. Lets have a treat of Chocolate Lolipop.
Microwave – This can be done through microwave as well
Melt the chocolates in a microwave at half power, for 1 minute, stir and then heat for another minute or until melted.
1 cup Souji
2 cup Curds
According to taste Salt
Eno 1 sachet
Vegetable (grated carrot,capsicum)
Green coriander and chilli (optional)
1. In a bowl add Souji and mix oil into it.
2. In another bowl , stir curd so no lump is remaining. Add salt in curd.
3. Mix curd into Souji and add all vegetables and peanuts.
4. Mix well and add Eno into it. It start fermented. Do not mix to much after adding Eno.
5. Grease the idli mould and put batter in idli mould.
6. Steam Idli batter for 6 minutes in Microwave.
You can also try stuffed Idli .
Mango mousse remains the most favorite amongst all. Nobody can resist the taste of creamy, fluffy, and a little tangy mango mousse which makes the mousse taste more heavenly. Check out Mango Mousse recipe.
Bread Pizza Cup
salt according to taste
Mix herb pinch
1 tbsp Ketchup/pizza sauce
1/2 cup chopped vegetables (Carrot,onion,capscium)
1.Take your muffin mould. Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
2.Take bread cut it sides. You can give round shape if you wish.
3.Take rolling pan and roll on the bread. It will close the pore of bread and also make it thin.
4. Chop the vegetables.
5. In a bowl add boil corns ,salt , ketchup/pizza sauce , salt,chili flakes(optional),Mix herbs.
6. Grease the muffin mould with some oil.
7. Place the bread very carefully.
8.Add the chopped vegetables filling. Top it with some grated mozzarella cheese.
9.Bake them for 10 minutes in oven at 200°c.
10. Serve it hot.
1 cup Mango puree
2 cup hung curd
1/2 cup powder sugar
Cardomom for flavour
1.Take hung curd in a bowl and mix with powder sugar to it and whisk it well. Its all about mixing and getting the creamy texture.
2.Add Mango puree and cardamom in it and again mix it well.
3. Add nuts and serve chilled
Check out more mango recipes
Let me give you some relief from the summer heat with these refreshing mocktails. Even you can serve your guest and make them aghast on them.
Check out some Summer cooler recipes
You can also check out some more recipes