During this lockdown, many people are unable to celebrate birthdays and other events, because they are afraid of buying sweets from outside. But don’t worry! Make these delicious chocolate cupcakes, because who doesn’t like chocolate? Satisfy all those sweet, midnight cravings!
A cupcake is a mini version of cakes, meant for a single serving only. However, no rule restricts the consumption of cupcakes to one per person. This is because all of us love cupcakes and the chocolate ones are simply irresistible! They are easy to make, yummy to eat and they even look so cute. Cupcakes come in all shapes, sizes, flavors, and frostings.
Many professional bakers have continuously confessed to releasing their creativity on cupcake decoration and hence ease their stress. But, today I just bring for you simplest recipe that you can like without a doubt. Before we get into the specifics of the eggless chocolate cupcakes, here are some fun and interesting facts about the origins and the journey of cupcakes from centuries past to the present day.
The first description and connotation of “cupcake” was almost 50 years apart with the description appearing in 1796 and the term being coined in 1828 by two different people. Since their origin, cupcakes have undergone many modifications and each variant has adopted a different name. Nowadays we can find a multitude of items similar to cupcakes such as muffins, mug cakes, jar cakes, butterfly cakes, cake balls, and gourmet cupcakes in a variety of flavors, but despite that all, cupcakes remain the ultimate classics!
Chocolate cupcakes, as the name suggests are rich in chocolate and often topped with vanilla, strawberry, or chocolate icing. These icings or frostings come in varieties as well – powdered sugar dusting, buttercream icing, royal icing, fondant, and almond icing.
A chocolate cupcake essentially uses the same ingredients as that of a layer cake – butter, oil, milk, self-rising flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, cocoa powder, and a flavor essence, all mixed together in a bowl and baked in the oven. However, for many people who want to avoid the use of eggs, another variant of a traditional cupcake is readily available, that is, the ever-delicious and scrumptious Eggless Chocolate cupcakes!
Well, I have discussed much about this flavor full item just go below to check the same.
Imagine a chocolaty, decadent, gooey chocolate cupcake! Ahh, did your mouth just water? Do you want to make these delicious, decadent Eggless Chocolate cupcakes at home? Keep reading!
And guess what, these are EGGLESS! (for all my vegetarian readers, this is for you)
Eggless Chocolate Cupcake
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup any flavorless oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water optional, if needed
- Few choco chips
- In a bowl shift flour, powder sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda,pinch of salt together, at least 3 time.
- In 1 cup of warm milk ,add 1 tbsp of white vinegar into it. Let it rest for 5- 10 minutes.
- Add oil and Vanilla essence to milk mixture. Mix it well.
- Now add dry ingredients in wet ingredients but in batches. Do not mix all together that can for lumps.
- Mix it well to combine all the mixtures.
- Add 2 tbsp of water in mixture, If you feel mixture is thick.
- In a plate add some choco chips in little flour so that it does not sink in cupcakes.
- Add choco chips in the batter.
- Now Fill cupcake liner with 1/2 cup of batter.
- Add some choco chips on top of Cupcake batter.
- Preheat for 10 minutes for 180C.
- Bake it at 180C for 15 minutes and insert the toothpick to check it is baked properly. If it come out clean then it is Baked.
- Remove from microwave and Let Cupcake cool down completely.You will also like it Chocolate Fudge Cake with roasted nuts