With 47’C Sun is showing its real hotness here, only something cool can give some relief to the soul. I think ice cream is the best thing we can think of to beat the heat. I think no one in the world hates Ice cream.
Let’s scream for Ice cream. What about ice cream in the house. I bring out some ice cream recipes for you guys. Let’s chill and make it.
Mango and Rose Duet
- 1 cups mango puree
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup heavy whipped cream
- Rose syrup (roohafza)
- Popsicle molds
- Cook 1/3 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan on medium heat stirring and simmer on low heat without a lid, for 12-15 minutes till it becomes ½ cup.
- Carefully pour the sugar mixture into a cup. It should measure ½ cup (if you have too much liquid, cook it for a bit longer, if you have too litter add enough water to make a ½ cup).
- Whisk mango puree with the 3tbsp of cooled sugar syrup.
- Put cream into a bowl. Add 3 tbsp of rose syrup (roohafza) and remaining sugar syrup mixture to the cream.
- Keep the remaining mango mixture in another bowl.
- Pour the rose cream mixture into molds, filling them upto ¾ part of the mold. Freeze them for 2 hours or until the pops set partially.
Strawberry Chocolate Sundae
- In a serve glass add brownie as base (you can check out my brownie recipe in previous post).
- Then pour ice cream.
- Top it with strawberry syrup and chocolate syrup (you can find strawberry recipe in previous post).
- It looks so tempting and no one can judge you have made it at home.
- I call my mom super chef, next innovative party serving ice cream recipe is from my mom.
Fruity Delight Ice cream
- Chopped fruits(mango ,kiwi)
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- tbsp khus syrup
- 1 tbsp Roohafza
- Take one glass pour kiwi syrup.
- Add chopped fruits.
- After fruit, layer add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top it up with Roohfaza.
- Ready to serve.
Now whenever you go to any ice cream parlor, the thought to make them at home will not make you stunned anymore.
You scream and I scream and all scream for ice cream.
Let’s start the Hot party with cool ice cream, cheers to summers guys.