I must say Mushroom-Do-Pyaza count as a party dish or you love to try it in restaurant. It serving comes under the category of the tastiest dish, and there are numerous varieties through which they can be cooked. You have heard of paneer do pyaza too but both recipe preparation are different. So today , I am going to share mushroom do pyaza Recipe with you. The mushroom do pyaza formula is extremely basic and doesn’t need any uncommon talent to cook. It has lot of ingredients, don’t panic , you will find it at home. It has many steps but it worth trying and I am 100% sure you and your guest will love it. Let start the recipe.
- 200 g Mushroom
- 2 Onion
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 10-12 Cashew
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp Garlic and ginger
- 1 tsp watermelon Seeds
- Hing pinch
- 1/2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/4 tsp roasted and crushed kasoori meethi
- 1/2 jeera(cumin seeds)
- small pieces Cinnamon (Dalchini )
- salt according to taste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 Bay leaf(Tej patta)
- 2 Clove(laung)
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- Green Coriander
Step by Step Recipe to prepare Mushroom-Do-Pyaza
- Take one onion cut in 4 pieces and separate layers of onion. You will need about ¾ cup onion squares.
- Turn on gas and heat two tablespoons oil in a skillet. On a medium-low or medium fire, start to sauté the onions. Saute till the onion become transparent. Put in separate plate.
- Boil water add 1/2 tsp salt , put mushrooms in it and let it boil. After 10-15 min, take it out of the pot. when it is blench and wash it with the cold water. Mushroom will be soft.
- Cut the pieces of mushroom according to your required size. Put it aside now.
- In a similar skillet, add hing, cumin seeds, crushed cardamom, Bay leaves, Clove, Cinnamon.
- Now add finely chopped one onion .Saute till the onions turn golden brown coloured.
- At that point, include ½ teaspoon ginger-garlic paste.
- Now, have the finely slashed tomatoes.
- Add turmeric powder, Red chilli, kashmiri Mirch, kitchen king Masala. Saute it well.
- Add 2tbsp water so masala does not burn and cook well, wait till oil get separated.
- Now Add boiled mushroom and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes so all masala is nicely coated.
- Grind Cashew nut and watermelon seeds and add it in the mushroom do pyaza .
- Add Garam masala and roasted kassori methi.
- Add 4 tbsp fresh cream , I have taken homemade cream(Malai).Mix it well
- Cover it, let it cook until oil is separated.
- Add fried onion which we have kept it aside.
- Likewise, include salt according to taste. Blend well indeed.
- Garnish it with Green coriander.
- Add 1/4 tsp sugar, mix it.
- Add 2tbsp water ,Cover it until oil separated.
Finally, Mushroom-do-pyaza finger licking dish is ready to Serve.
“This month ,I am participating in Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa Blogchatter” and I’m taking my blog to the next level..You can read my posts with hashtag #Gurjeetwrites.”