Say Goodbye To Lack Of Breastmilk; Try Some Amazing Ways To Increase It.
Hi new mommies!
I can understand being a mother of two that for a lactating mother, nothing can be more painful than not producing enough milk in her breast. In this situation their child may also go hungry. If you have a similar problem with you, will you keep sitting on your hands?
Absolutely not! It is possible to increase milk production and you will not have to take risky medicines for this. Let us tell you some safe and natural ways to increase the amount of milk in the breast.
There can be many reasons for the increase in breastmilk, such as stress, dehydration, insomnia etc. But there are many effective methods by which you can increase breastmilk. You have to eat only good type of food which will not have any bad effect on the baby. Use them in your daily diet and increase the supply of breastmilk.
So, go through these amazing natural ways to feed your baby enough-
- Pump: Experts believe that pumping sessions increase the amount of milk in the breast during breastfeeding. Pump the breast about 5 times after the last drop of milk. Demanding more milk from the breast sends a message to the body to produce more milk.
- Change Breasts While Breastfeeding: Change your breast every time you breastfeed. This will increase the demand for milk production in the body. In addition, your baby will also be able to breastfeed comfortably. In fact, due to this the breast becomes empty and more milk is produced. Change breasts at least two to three times during one feeding.
- Put pressure on the breast while breastfeeding: Press on your breast while breastfeeding. Even this will get rid of the frustration of low milk production. With this, the breast becomes completely empty once breastfeeding.
- Eat Fenugreek: Remember, you must have eaten among your many different types of plants during childbirth. Milk production increases by eating fenugreek and other such seeds. However, it can also cause gas problems, so be careful.
- Milk Products: Such fat which comes from ghee, butter or oil, it is very effective in increasing breastmilk. It gives a lot of strength to the body. You can use them with rice or roti. If you want, you can cook it by adding a spoon of ghee while cooking the vegetable.
- Take Healthy Food: If you are a mother for the first time, then you should think about your child, putting aside your choices completely. That is, eat more and more healthy food. The body needs a good diet for milk production.
- Reduce Stress: Stress blocks the production of oxytocin. Oxytocin is the hormone that helps increase milk production.
- Sleep With Baby:
Sleeping with the baby increases breastfeeding time. The more you breastfeed, the more milk will be produced in the body.
This increases the production of milk. Many women have theorized that their milk production has increased by eating oat bran.
- Basil: Vitamin K is found in it, which increases breastmilk by eating it. It can be eaten with soup or honey.
- Bitter gourd: Vitamins and minerals are found in good amounts inside it, due to which the ability to increase breastmilk increases. It corrects lactation in women. Use mild spices while making bitter gourd so that it can be easily digested.
- Garlic: The ability to increase milk also increases by eating it. Eating raw garlic would be better if you put it in meat, curry, vegetables or lentils and eat it after cooking. If you start eating garlic daily, then it will definitely benefit you. After giving birth, the taste of garlic will remove the boredom that comes after eating boiled food, as well as it is helpful in increasing breastmilk as well.
- Nuts: Nuts like almonds and cashews are helpful in increasing breastmilk. Apart from this, they are very rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins. It would be better if you eat them raw. During breastfeeding, you have to eat not only for yourself but also for the baby. Therefore it is very important to take vitamins and minerals. Along with this, Omega-3 will also prove to be very helpful during breastfeeding.
- Suva Leaves: Dill leaves in English, Suva in Hindi and Shepu in Marathi prove to be very good for increasing breastmilk. Along with this, they are also very good in taste. It also corrects the digestive system.
- Eat Spinach: It is a good source of iron. Iron helps in maintaining energy in you and also removes problems like anemia after delivery. To avoid any kind of infection, keep in mind that before eating, boil the spinach thoroughly. Especially in monsoon or rainy season.
- Eat bottle gourd to increase breastmilk: This vegetable works to keep lactating women hydrated. Gourd or Ghiya contains plenty of water. It contains about 92 percent water which keeps your body hydrated and is also rich in vitamins C, A and K. Gourd also contains minerals like sodium, calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
- Water: Breastmilk is 70 percent water. So it becomes necessary to drink plenty of water during breastfeeding. By taking liquids like milk and juice, there is no shortage of breastmilk. Doctors also advise all women to take plenty of liquid till breast feeding.
So, these are some natural and home remedies that a new mother struggling to product enough breastmilk can try. These all are the gharelu nuskhe suggested by our dadi & nani and we know motherhood advice from experienced one can help a lot. But, while trying the above things please keep one thing in mind that it is not necessary that it will suit to everyone.