Straight out of “Monster Book” COVID-19, a new face of Terror.
Back in the year 1981, Dean Koontz in his book “The eye of Darkness” had talked about a mass weapon that was developed by the RDNA labs, which was not far from the outskirts of the Wuhan city of China.
Wuhan-100 was named to that weapon and look what has happened in the 2020, almost 40 years after it was first talked about. Though all these narration are nothing less than a coincidence and highly declassified news that shouldn’t create chaos among the common folks of the concerned country.
Coronavirus, somehow has certainly lived to its reputation of being the most disastrous diseases of the decade, so far going toe-to-toe with Ebola, Swine flu, and even the bygone era’s plague.
This virus had been detected to the Coronavirus family that had been named COVID-19 by the World health Organization few days ago terming this “Novel” Zoonotic virus not so “Noble” and even declared it as the World Crisis. As per the reports this virus has affected several countries on the planet with its epicentre in the Chinese province of Wuhan and eventually 1,886 people have perished with 70,0000 more in the albeit awaiting clearance.
After being declared as the global emergency, every country are asked to keep a proper tab about its contamination in their vicinity via, active surveillance, detecting it at early course, isolating patients and treating them at first go and so far contact tracing as well as preventing of its spread further.
What is the novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV aka COVID-19 ?
Tracing the lineage of this Zoonotic virus this belongs to the large family of virus that hampers respiratory infections, that even includes common cold. They are mainly transmitted via animals to humans through mutation and guess what they are highly dangerous!
I sure don’t want myself to get involve with this creep. Taking the report of World Health Organization, this outbreak of COVID-19 is further transmitted to human-to-human under a pretense, occurring through droplets or even a mere touch is enough for the transmission.
It also is termed as the “Man-Made disaster” that is affecting the lives, due to the relationship of Zoonotic pathogens that have developed by the unnerving consumption of meat in the province. Some biologist have traced this virus to be originated from the consumption of Bat meat. More importantly, the seafood and meat industry are also to be blamed as they first three cases were reported albeit to it
Coronavirus Symptoms that one should keep an eye open for
- Mainly to check keep on the trace of this virus you need to observe even later things and changes that are happening in your body.
- First of all if you have history of visiting china in the time period of 3 months, then you should volunteer medical check up in the nearby clinic.
- Slight bit of fever is also enough for a doctor visit Cough Or having trouble breathing
- Viral pneumonia (Normal Antibiotics do not work on them, visiting a doctor is a must.)
- This virus is contagious and during the period of incubation one must keep proper care about certain things.Do make sure that if see these symptoms, then you need to visit the hospital at first instance.
Precautions/ Remedies For Coronavirus that one needs to keep in check
As it is often said- “Prevention is better than cure.” Thus following these golden words there are certain precautionary measures that one has to keep in their mind like-
- Avoid touching your nose,eyes and mouth.
- Maintain 1 meter distance from the person who is sneezing or coughing.
- Wash your hands frequently and in between fingers.Specially when you come from outside.
- Wear mask.
- Avoid unnecessary contacts with people.
- If you have to travel ,always keep alcohol based hand sanitizer in your pocket.
- Avoid going in public places unnecessarily. Keep on sanitize your hands.
- Try to keep your home, room or workplace tidy, door handles are also something that needs to be checked as they are often termed as the first contact thing.
- Although there is no such evidential medicine found so far(work at war foot is under process in various countries) for the epidemic but to maintain your immunity you can switch to lukewarm water whenever feel like thirsty and you can add 2 drops of Tulsi ark (easily available in market of different brands).
- It is droplet based contiguous infection not a air-borne base infection so instead of making a panic ,proper precaution can easily help us to fight back.
Lastly, keep calm and wait for the ordeal to pass.
Over the period of time Coronavirus has grown to its full potential or rather to say, still growing. In the short period of time they have consumed more than 1500 lives with many soon to follow if it’s growth is not checked. Countries all over the world has banned china visit and patrolling with surveillance to suppress any kind of panic attack that might disturb the peace in the country. The world economic forum and other economic institutions have predicted that this virus would effect the potential of economy with full grunt. World economy is surely taking a hit and normal day to day life in the China has taken a great hit.
India’s take Divided by the McMahon line from China, India is one of the closest neighbour that is expected to take the heat from the fire named Coronavirus. The first three cases have already been register in the southern state of Kerala where some returning students from Wuhan have contracted this disease. Though there is still a death to be reported and for now the Kerala Medical facilities have are working day and night to turn the tide in their favour. Few months they already faced similar problems in form of Nipah virus, so they are already working in full throttle.
Other precautions have already been taken and now the country nervously awaits for further proceedings both in China as well as within the country itself.
Consult doctor immediately if you find any above mentioned ill symptoms.
Reference – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Reference – https://www.healthline.com/health-news/think-you-have-the-coronavirus-heres-what-to-do-next step
Reference – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019