I know I am late to talk about the social issue which every girl is facing in India and feeling unsafe every time, but I’m not that late.
Your Safety Is In Your Hand #BeAlert #BeSafe Because Nation Will Not Save You
I’m before the Indian government and all concerned persons who know how to march on the roads after he raped her. (You might be expecting to read after she is getting raped.)
This is the society where we people even blame a girl when something terrible happens to her instead of educating their boys to learn to behave and respecting the beautiful creature of the world whom we should consider as the Goddess.
So, How safe women are in India?
Safety of the women is the debatable topic of women. It seems like a topic only because there is no solution and implementation has been observed yet. We have seen worst cases of sexual violence like Nirbhaya from Delhi, Dr. Pooja from Hyderabad, Hathras Case and many more but, are we able to stop that?
In light of what ladies may have, could have or have just experienced well being issues in the nation. This prompts a more significant inquiry. What numbers of girls or women have a sense of security to meander around the roads of our country unafraid of being mocked at or face provocation night or day?
Every day we witnessed or read such cases. It’s not just a matter of rape, but there are also other things happening with the girls that are soul-shattering.
Some of the things which a daughter, sister, girlfriend, or women face every day:
- Inappropriate behavior: Half of the complete number of wrong doings against ladies announced in 1990 identified with attack and provocation at the work environment.
- Female child murders and sex particular premature births:This can be viewed as a significant donor of ladies’ violations. Executing a newborn child female, before the delivery can be considered to be the most corrupt of the considerable number of sins that our Sacred Texts may state. As the female-male extent isn’t risen to, it makes India an exceptionally male populated nation.
- Settlement:In the year 1997 has expressed that on a yearly premise, 5,000 ladies pass on due to endowment. A portion of these cases has ladies kicking the bucket in a kitchen fire, which is believed to be purposeful. The share related passing are frequently named as ‘lady of the hour consuming.’
- Abusive behavior at home:Domestic viciousness in India frequently occurs because of share requests.
What safety measure you should follow?
Your safety is in your hands. So, follow these tips to make yourself feel safer and protected.
- Always be alert and aware of the people around you and your surroundings if you feel unsafe to walk out immediately. Never ignore your gut feeling and intuition.
- Are you know warning signs? Always read the symptoms which are indicating of wrongdoings.
- Never lightly take eve-teasing. Raise voice, make voice. If possible, capture their photos.
- Say no to late-night travel. I know this is not a good idea and we are feeling to live in a country which is using independent as a word only. But, our safety is in our hands.
- Road side cabs and buses with no passenger can be a bad option.
- Never give life to a stranger and wear a helmet.
- Never open doors for a stranger when you are driving or stop your car.
- Keep your phone in a safe place when you are traveling at night because attackers always throw the phones first.
- Always keep some numbers in your speed dials so you can call someone quickly.
- Once you make a call, start shouting so that without talking, they can understand you are in trouble.
- Always make sure to have emergency apps on your mobile phones, which will keep sending SMS to people close to you.
- Always call people when you reached your home correctly, not being outside of the house.
- If someone is following, either call someone who can come or move towards the crowded place.
- Always share such incidence to families.
- Use your knees to hit between the legs of the attacker and finger into the eyes.
- Kick on the front part and punch on the stomach, or you can target chest area also.
- Always carry pepper spray or any protecting thing in your bag.
- If you are in the lift alone with a man and need to go to the top floor, always press the buttons on every level.
- Always use something to wrap the neck of the driver when he is moving on the way he is not supposed to.
So, girls, these are a handful of tips which can take to make yourself feel protect. Also, share these tips with other girls so that India can be a safe place for girls by girls only. As well as, if you know any other advice, don’t forget to mention in the comment.
“This month ,I am participating in Blogchatter’s #MyFriendAlexa Blogchatter” and I’m taking my blog to the next level..You can read my posts with hashtag #Gurjeetwrites.”